KARAK: The plane debris, said to be from missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH370, that was found in Mozambique arrived in Malaysia on Thursday.
Transport Minister Datuk Seri Liow Tiong Lai (pic) said aircraft part, which had words No Step, would be analysed by experts to determine if it came from MH370.
Provided below are the links to the Interim Statements on the investigation on Malaysia Airlines (MAS) Flight MH370 prepared by the Malaysian ICAO Annex 13 Safety Investigation Team for MH370.
2nd Interim Statement (English Version)
2nd Interim Statement (Bahasa Malaysia Version)
2nd Interim Statement (Chinese Version)
Click HERE for the 2nd Interim Statement.
Click HERE for 1st Interim Statement and Factual Information.
For any enquiries please contact : [email protected]
It is RECOMMENDED that the files are downloaded and opened using Acrobat Reader.
Please GET Acrobat Reader here.
- DEBRIS EXAMINATION REPORTS - 28 FEB 2017
- SUMMARY OF POSSIBLE MH370 DEBRIS RECOVERED - 28 FEB 2017
- AUSTRALIA: MOZAMBIQUE DEBRIS ALMOST CERTAINLY FROM MH370
- PLANE DEBRIS FOUND IN SOUTH AFRICA, MAURITIUS FROM MH370, SAYS LIOW
- IDENTIFICATION OF TWO ITEMS OF DEBRIS RECOVERED FROM BEACHES IN SOUTH AFRICA AND MAURITIUS