Malaysian Minister of Transport, the Hon Dato’ Sri Liow Tiong Lai
Australian Minister for Infrastructure and Transport, the Hon Darren Chester MP
People’s Republic of China Minister of Transport, the Hon Mr Li Xiaopeng
Today the last search vessel has left the underwater search area. Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 has not been located in the 120,000 square-kilometre underwater search area in the southern Indian Ocean.
Summary of possible MH370 Debris recovered.
- DEBRIS EXAMINATION REPORTS - 28 FEB 2017
- SUMMARY OF POSSIBLE MH370 DEBRIS RECOVERED - 28 FEB 2017
- AUSTRALIA: MOZAMBIQUE DEBRIS ALMOST CERTAINLY FROM MH370
- PLANE DEBRIS FOUND IN SOUTH AFRICA, MAURITIUS FROM MH370, SAYS LIOW
- IDENTIFICATION OF TWO ITEMS OF DEBRIS RECOVERED FROM BEACHES IN SOUTH AFRICA AND MAURITIUS