Senior Ministers from Australia, Malaysia and the People’s Republic of China met today in Putrajaya, Malaysia to discuss arrangements in the event Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 is not located.
CANBERRA, May 26 (Bernama) -- Three new pieces of airplane debris thought to be from Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 are set to be examined in Australia, the nation's transport minister announced on Thursday, China's Xinhua news agency reported.
Debris examination – update No. 2
Missing aircraft, Boeing 777, 9M-MRO, 8 March 2014
Identification of two items of debris recovered from beaches in South Africa and Mauritius
- DEBRIS EXAMINATION REPORTS - 28 FEB 2017
- SUMMARY OF POSSIBLE MH370 DEBRIS RECOVERED - 28 FEB 2017
- AUSTRALIA: MOZAMBIQUE DEBRIS ALMOST CERTAINLY FROM MH370
- PLANE DEBRIS FOUND IN SOUTH AFRICA, MAURITIUS FROM MH370, SAYS LIOW
- IDENTIFICATION OF TWO ITEMS OF DEBRIS RECOVERED FROM BEACHES IN SOUTH AFRICA AND MAURITIUS